Selitrectinib expanded access is for minor and adult patients with cancer having a change in a particular gene (NTRK1, NTRK2, or NTRK3 gene fusion). The patients are ineligible for an ongoing selitrectinib clinical trial or have other considerations that prevent access to selitrectinib through an existing clinical trial. Expanded access is intended to treat individual patients with different types of cancers with a NTRK gene fusion, including blood cancers, who have previously received tropomyosin receptor kinase (TRK) inhibitor therapy.
Drug: Selitrectinib (BAY2731954)
Selitrectinib is administered as capsules or liquid formulation.
Other Name: Loxo-195
- Diagnosis of cancer with a NTRK1, NTRK2, and NTRK3 gene fusion
- Previous treatment with a kinase inhibitor with known activity on TRK inhibition
- Unable to participate in an ongoing selitrectinib clinical trial
- Medically suitable for treatment with selitrectinib
- Currently enrolled in an ongoing clinical study with a TRK inhibitor
Bayer Clinical Trials Contact