Administered intravenously (IV)
Other Name: LY3012207
- Are currently receiving olaratumab and who, in consultation with their treating physician, want to continue their course of therapy.
- Have metastatic or locally advanced unresectable soft tissue sarcoma not amenable to curative treatment with surgery or radiotherapy.
- Have given written informed consent.
- Have an absolute neutrophil count (ANC) ≥1,000/microliter.
- Females of childbearing potential and males must agree to use highly effective contraceptive precautions during treatment with olaratumab and up to 3 months following the last dose of olaratumab. A highly effective method of birth control is defined as one that results in a low failure rate (that is, <1% per year) when used consistently and correctly, such as implants, injectables, combined oral contraceptives, some intrauterine contraceptive devices (IUDs), sexual abstinence, or a vasectomized partner.
- Breastfeeding (patients who discontinue breastfeeding would be considered eligible).
Alton Ochsner Medical Center
New Orleans, Louisiana, 70121
Investigator: Marc R Matrana
Steward Sharon Regional Cancer Center
Hermitage, Pennsylvania, 16148
Investigator: Mukhtar O Hassan
The West Clinic
Germantown, Tennessee, 38138
Investigator: David C Portnoy
Mon Health Medical Center
Morgantown, West Virginia, 26505
Investigator: William C McBee
West Allis Memorial Hospital
West Allis, Wisconsin, 93227
Investigator: Elizabeth Dickson
There may be multiple sites in this clinical trial. 1-877-CTLILLY (1-877-285-4559) or
Expanded Access program information for companies listed in the Expanded Access Company Directory is pulled daily from ClinicalTrials.gov, a resource provided by the National Institutes of Health in cooperation with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Click here for more information about ClinicalTrials.gov.