BAY2731954 is administered as capsules or liquid formulation.
Other Name: Loxo-195
- Diagnosis of cancer with a NTRK1, NTRK2, and NTRK3 gene fusion
- Previous treatment with a kinase inhibitor with known activity on TRK inhibition
- Unable to participate in an ongoing Loxo-195 clinical trial
- Medically suitable for treatment with Loxo-195
- Currently enrolled in an ongoing clinical study with a TRK inhibitor
Bayer Clinical Trials Contact
Expanded Access program information for companies listed in the Expanded Access Company Directory is pulled daily from ClinicalTrials.gov, a resource provided by the National Institutes of Health in cooperation with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Click here for more information about ClinicalTrials.gov.