- Patient is NOT eligible for other AM0010 clinical trials currently open in the region
- Patient is in urgent need of therapy who fail to meet eligibility criteria for other clinical trials related to AM0010 (PEG-IL-10) can be considered for enrollment into this Expanded Access Program.
- Patient has advanced cancer in indications where preliminary anti-tumor efficacy of AM0010 has been demonstrated or where AM0010 mediated immune activation is likely to benefit the patient.
- Patient has failed or progressed on standard of care (SOC) systemic therapy
- Patient is refusing SOC therapy
Expanded Access program information for companies listed in the Expanded Access Company Directory is pulled daily from ClinicalTrials.gov, a resource provided by the National Institutes of Health in cooperation with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Click here for more information about ClinicalTrials.gov.